Hey Hey Guys!
Very briefly, some best wishes from yours truly. No long winded, sappy crap about 2014 being the best/worst year of my life and how 2015 is going to be the best year yet, for everyone!
- Do the thing that scares you.
- Whatever happened in the past is part of you and denying it is naive and will stop you learning valuable lessons.
- You are what the world has made you, but that isn’t all bad.
- Look to the future and look to the stars.
- Set yourself goals, not resolutions. You are more likely to achieve the things you want to. Life is forever changing anyway, try to be flexible with it.
“We are all laying in the gutter; only some of us are looking at the stars”
– Oscar Wilde